21. July 2016
air-lux vertical, airtight sash or sunken windows
The air-lux system with pneumatic seal has various uses. For any room with a sliding opening that must be 100% impermeable, air-lux has the appropriate opening feature in its product range.
In 2013, air-lux had already developed a customised sunken window up to four metres wide for a major property in Ticino .
Vertical installation is currently in demand and offers a range of possibilities for additional design.
- Sunken windows from top to bottom, two panes, the upper pane with fixed glazing
- From top to bottom, two panes, the upper pane with fixed glazing
- Fitted in wall cavity overhead, frameless, one element from top to bottom. Fixed glazing visual effect, without visible fittings, flush to floor, wall and ceiling.
Patented air-lux pneumatic seal, motorised. Push button, building management system or mobile device operating system. Dimensions up to 6 x 3 metres
- Room openings: window and door replacement 100% impermeable
- Pool façade from inside to outside